Introducing :: Little Moments Digital Kit

I've been beavering away behind the scenes and although I am still very nervous (I doubt that will ever go away), I'm also so excited to finally share with you today my latest digital kit in collaboration with The Stamp Spot!

This digital kit is called Little Moments, and it was inspired by this quote from Jena Holliday, “Cherish this season you are in, right now, and don’t forget to appreciate the little moments that are often passing you by.”


This kit is about taking a moment to breathe and be grateful for exactly where you are, right now. It’s about documenting those small moments of your life and the little things that turn out not to be so little.

Our lives are made up with lots of big moments and events, both good and bad, that we document in our notebooks and albums. But, it is the Little Moments that make up the majority of our lives and they should be celebrated too!


The kit contains 12 digital papers sized just for your Traveler's or Pocket Page Notebooks as well as 12 3x4 and 6 4x6 cards for your pocket pages!

Now don't be scared by the term "digital". I always prefer physical products myself so in this case, "digital" literally means you can print them whenever you need without paying for international shipping! Print at home or take your files down to your local copy shop. Once printed, you simply trim them to size using the crop marks provided. I also love printing them on different materials, vellum or transparencies, especially when I'm using my Pocket Page Notebooks. A vellum page inserted into the pocket just looks spectacular and adds such depth to a spread.

Also in the kit is a cut apart sheet. Even if you don't have a Silhouette machine, these are SO easy to cut out by hand! Included are tags, labels, tiny phrases, banners and embellishments.

Here's a look at a few pages I've made with the kit.


Using the kit makes it so easy to put together pages, each one of these took me less than 15 mins to put together! I wanted the papers to be easily used as a guide for creating simple, quick pages.

For a closer look at the kit, check out the reveal video... 

I've also got a process video up of the very first page I put together using the Little Moments kit, showing you how you can use the paper as a template for adding photos, journalling and stitching to easily create a page.


Here is the process video of how this easily this page came together... 

I really hope you guys love this kit as much as I do! And if you do purchase the kit (thank you so much!) and create something with it, PLEASE tag me so I can see!