OLW :: March


I had a few ideas for what I wanted to practice this month but in the end I went with something very simple and very important to me.


This month I am going to leave my house everyday. Now I know that might seem like the world's easiest goal, but given that I work from home and obviously live at home, and all my hobbies are based at home, I can easily go for days without leaving the safety of my house. Which isn't great for the state of my mental health. So this month I am going outside my own boundaries a bit more!


I created my own tracker and then added a few other bits and pieces to my album, including my new monthly goal sheets. This months goal is to actually finish one of the many half-finished books that are lying around!

Here is my process for my March prompt... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.