Dearlydee Mood Board Challenge :: August


The next Dearlydee Mood Board Challenge is finally up!


This mood board is light and subtle and totally not my normal style! But I love its clean lines, texture and white space.


I got a little bit arty with some hand drawn lines and water colour splatters, added some texture with a background die (and adhesive paper for the win!) and used some perfectly fitting gold leaves that the lovely Ruth sent me.



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Don't forget to check out the hashtag on Instagram to see some other special pages using this mood board and make sure you use the hashtag #dearlydeemoodboardchallenge if you use the mood board yourself, because I want to see what you make!