One Little Word :: September


I found this months prompt harder than I thought I would. I guess I figured I'm a pretty straight-up person and didn't think I told myself any "stories". But in reality, I tell myself plenty of stories to justify or excuse my behaviour. And putting those down on paper was a pretty tough exercise.

Also tough was trying to fit all these big thoughts onto one page in my PPN. I only have a few pages left and 4 months to go. Not enough to start a new notebook but too many to keep using a lot of pages. So I'm going to start being a bit more economical with my responses to the prompt and cross my fingers that it all fits in the one notebook.



Here is my process for my take on the September prompt... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.