One Little Word :: October


I am seriously running out of room in my Pocket Page Notebook but I still wanted to add a few cards for this months prompt rather than just a list on a page. So I decided to whip out the Fuse tool and see if I could fuse in some trimmed down page protector pockets. Conclusion, you can, but I didn't. I didn't fuse the pockets well enough and they did start to come apart. So I added some stitching for reinforcement.

Apart from that, I kept the rest simple by typing my quotes in Photoshop and adding some washi and repeat stamping exactly like Ali did. I didn't have any number stamps but luckily I have enough of a stamp collection that I managed to find 6 different stamps of the word "yes" so I added them instead!


Here is my process for my take on the September prompt... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.