December (not quite) Daily :: Title and intentions


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I squeezed in a bit of time this week to sort out my title page and an intentions tag for my December Daily album. Which will definitely be "not quite" daily this year again!


My title page was inspired by the latest Studio DIY clutch, which just goes to show, you don't need to only use other crafters for inspiration, inspiration is everywhere!


My intentions could basically be an exact copy of last years, so I kept the same style and used one of my new tag dies (annoyingly, they are too big for a regular Cuttlebug plate so I had to buy the extended plates to get them to work!)



Here is the process for my title page and intentions... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.