Project Life 2019 :: Week 3


I used the "Love Stories" Life Crafted kit from Citrus Twist for my Week 3 and it was perfect for all the different types of love I had on this spread. Obviously, there is the lovely Jack and the overwhelming love I have for the new addition to our family, but also a photo about self-care and the love I've had to give to myself in hard times, little Lily is there and my fierce love for her when she isn't well and a photo of me driving home – to the place and people I love the most.

I also tried a new technique for changing the colour of the puffy sticker alphas. As much as I LOVE the gold, they just didn't match my spread. So I grabbed my Stazon ink and it all worked out better, if not slightly messier, than I hoped!



Here is the process for this week's spread... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.