One Little Word 2019 :: May and June


And here I am again, with yet another One Little Word catch up. But I am determined to stop letting my assumptions about how hard this will be or how badly I am doing with my word this year stop me! 


Once I sat down and worked through the prompts, I realised that I am making progress, it just isn't as grand or easily measurably as last year. It is hard, rough and painful work but I am doing it. Not to my usually high standard I guess, which is why I feel like such a failure. 

 
So I am celebrating the successes and remembering that it isn't easy what I am doing but the process and the end result are worth it. Not matter how small the change is.



Here is my process for the May and June prompts... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.