One Little Word 2019 :: July


Yep, late again with this prompt! There are plenty of reasons and excuses, but I'm choosing to focus on the fact that I've done it. I've kept going. I haven't given up.


As soon as I heard the words "creative meditation", I knew I wanted to try something a little bit different and I've been LOVING alcohol inks lately, so now seemed like the perfect time to give something new a try.


And I'm by no means an expert. This is literally the third time I've sat down to play. But I love how calming and unpredictable the process is for me, the colours are amazing and the end results are never what I thought would happen. I'm totally in love with the whole thing.


Here is my process for the July prompts...


You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.