One Little Word 2019 :: October + September


October was a tough one but totally worth it! It was tough to sit down and think about things I am thankful for about myself, without defaulting to those more superficial things.


I did a lot of this page digitally, resizing and altering my photo and then recolouring digital labels in Photoshop, so using a typewriter for my journalling was a nice change of pace.


Here is my process for the October prompt...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

I totally forgot to share my September prompt here too.


This video was part of my 9000 Youtube celebration and in all the rush and hustle, I never got around to putting a post together. So I'm going to share it here and call the whole thing done!

Here is my process for the September prompt...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.