Pick & Mix :: Visitors

My mum is coming to stay for a few days to help me totally landscape our backyard. Hopefully on Wednesday I'll be able to show some before and after pics, or I might be too tired to even type!

In the meantime, here are a few things I'm crushing on this week...

This home is perfect, I could move in straight away. I mean, there is butterfly wallpaper!

These scarves are SO beautiful, but in reality I would have to swirl it around like this, rather than wear it. Via SFgirlbyBay.

Wit & Whistle have a super tutorial for making these cute little terrarium mushrooms. I think I might have to have a terrarium first, but it would only be so I could have these little guys.

Ashley got the most amazing gift from Lori Danelle who makes the most amazing papercuts. I love the fingerprint ones.

This looks like a really fun dinner. I love the lights and the super long table filled with interesting people. This looks like it might have made the list for possible reception ideas!