Thankful

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in New Zealand (wish we did though, I LOVE turkey and the chance to stuff myself silly) but it doesn't mean I'm not thankful every day.

Today I am thankful for:
The two cute faces who always make me laugh.
The sunlight that streams through my study doors in the evening.
The surprise kindnesses that can take my breath away.
The silliness that has been getting me through these long days.
The chance to reconnect when I start to think it is fading away.
The friendship that have grown here.
The home and memories we are building together.
The choice to not settle, which although brings many struggles and heart-ache, it also brings much pride and joy.
The still morning air as we walk together.
The chocolate fondant I made last weekend, simply because it was heaven in a ramekin.

What are you thankful for today?