The World's Simplest Washi Tape Holder DIY

Its almost embarrasing calling this a tutorial as it is so simple to put together. There are only 3 things you need and it might take a total of 5 mins.

Materials:
  • 1–2 wooden dowels cut to length
  • A saucer
  • Hot glue gun

Using a very large blob (technical term) of hot glue, stand your dowel up, perpendicular to the saucer. You can use one dowel in the middle of the saucer or use two like I have here. The length of your dowels will depend on how much washi you have (or are planning to have!) but mine were approximately 30cm (12 inches) high.

I love being able to see my whole collection at once and hopefully it will mean I can avoid buying multiples of the same design (again).

I have mine sitting on my desk which I also fancied up with a little bit of washi edging...