The Invitation Saga is over!

The invitations have been designed, printed, inserted, addressed, stamped, sealed and posted! (after a very stressful time with the courier company who lost my specially ordered, on sale, robin red envelopes! Finally sorted, thank you Sue-allen.)

These are the personalized stamps I had printed for the envelopes...

The invitations all stacked together after being printed and trimmed. The are printed on heavy silver metallic card which makes the red metallic as well. They looked great all together...

Each invitation was personalized for the recipient, simple, bold, black writing on the silver card, each is about postcard sized...

I spent a great deal of time last night handwriting each address, return address, licking a million stamps (which look great and add a special touch but taste d-i-s-gusting!), and sealing down envelopes (another delight for my taste buds!), but finally they were all done and I had a satisfying little pile of invitations ready for mailing!

And at one point, I even had some help (begrudging) finding some addresses...

(thank you my love!)