Made by Me (Selling myself...)

On Friday night I participated in my first craft market. I had a lot of fun and a lot of nerves but managed to survive, have fun and sell quite a bit. I am seriously looking forward to my next one, Moxie Market in December.

Here are a couple of photos of my table, I'm quite proud of my styling, which was all done on the cheap!


I am going to attempt to put some on my unsold items into my newly opened shop during the week so stop by and check it out if you like.

Happy Monday!

3 comments :

  1. Very cool! I am going to be involved in a "girls night out" event in a few weeks, so nervous for that!! I don't think it's really selling though, more just getting your business and products known.

    eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! I just did my second one this weekend! I think I really love fairs! How did you like it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super nervous before but slowly relaxed into it and I'm pretty sure by the end I was having fun! It was so nice hearing all the good comments and talking to people and selling my things!

    ReplyDelete