Through the Lens (of my new toy)

Camera, that it. I finally ran out of Polaroid film and couldn't bear the thought of never taking an instant photo again. So I got myself a little Fuji Instax Mini 7S.
Totally love it. May be slightly addicted to it. It looks so spacey and high-tech. Like a little photo making robot! I got a little attachment for close-ups that has a handy little mirror so you can do self-portraits.
I've gone through a whole box of file already! This might be an expensive little hobby I have here.

1 comment :

  1. oh my gosh...how lovely are these self-portraits of yours and how cool is that camera!

    i might need to add it (and that close up attachment) to my long list of photo gear i'd love to have in my hands someday!

    so excited to see more of what you shoot with it!

    ReplyDelete