Project Life :: Week 20


This week I'm working with the June Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life and Sprinkles kits. My photos were a little on the dark side this week so I've kept the cards and papers a bit lighter to balance it out. I don't tend to add much journalling to my Project Life spreads but you could easily add some handwritten or typed journalling under the smaller photos on the 3x4 cards.

Side note: Notice that really large 1000 there? Thank you SO much guys for helping me reach 1000 subscribers to my YouTube channel. I appreciate it so much! It also meant I got to celebrate with the most enormous slice of Raspberry Brownie. Nom. I'm working on a little celebration for you all as well so stay tuned!


Here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.