Project Life :: Week 34


The colours in my photos were all quite dark and neutral, apart from a few pops of blue and pink, so I started from there for this weeks colour scheme. I used the September Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life and Embellishment kits and kept most of the papers and cards black and white. All of the embellishing came from the Embellishment kit, mostly in the form of stickers from the Crate Paper sticker sheet. However, I did have a hole in my photos that I filled with a little shaker card made from the packaging that the 3x4 cards came in.


A bit of quick stitching, some pretty sequins, and a sticker quote and suddenly my page is looking all sparkly and fun again!


And here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.