Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Treat Yo Self


Someone asked me what my tips were for creating a "good" page in a Traveler's Notebook.

Firstly, I'm not sure I believe in the concept of something being good or not. I've made pages that I'm not happy with, but my social media followers go crazy for, and I've made pages that I LOVED and nobody else did. Its all completely subjective and totally open to individual tastes and preferences.

But my tip for creating a page that YOU love – use your favourites! Your favourite colours, your favourite papers, your favourite embellishments, your favourite photos! Use that one thing you've been keeping for something "special" and make THIS page special. You can still love all your favourite bits when they're on a page!

For instance: my latest favourite photos of Lily, my favourite colours, my favourite fun technique (fringe) and icecreams! This page does nothing but make me smile!


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.