Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge #4


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? I created the mood board for this month and even though they aren't my normal sort of colours, I've been LOVING orange lately!


As soon as I saw this sunset, I knew it would be the perfect photo for this mood board, all those oranges and yellows.

I created my own pattern paper with an old Ashley G stamp to replicate the wallpaper from the mood boards and I was really inspired by those orange squares of paper, so I cut my photo into a grid and folded down the top left corner of my page, revealing a little pop of copper (after a bit of a mistake and a bit of luck!).



Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Please head on over and check out Essie's gorgeous creation as well. If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let me know, I can't wait to see what you come up with!