Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge #5


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? Essie created the most gorgeous mood board for this month and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I was going to do!


Since I am still obsessed with the AC Digital store, I resized and printed all the gorgeous papers that I thought would match the mood board, including my FAVOURITE marble paper from Maggie Holmes, which ended up being printed on vellum!


Then I also used up most of the die cuts I had created for my tutorial video, a lucky coincidence that they matched perfectly!




Here is the process video of how these pages came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Please head on over and check out Essie's gorgeous creation as well. If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let me know, I can't wait to see what you come up with!