Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge :: January


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? The first mood board of the year is bright and fun and full of pink!


Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling quite as bright and fun as the mood board suggested, so although I used the colours of the mood board, my page is a little more subdued! I took inspiration from all the circles in the board and spent some time stitching and reflecting which ended up being very therapeutic! That older stamp from Kellie Stamps was absolutely perfect for this page too.



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Don't forget to head on over to Essie's channel and check out the gorgeous creation that she created from this mood board!

If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let us know! I can't wait to see what you come up with!