Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge :: March


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? This mood board is full of pastel-y goodness!


I'm definitely more of a brights, rather than pastel fan, so I switched things up a little and used the same colour palette from the mood board, just slightly more saturated! I created a grid pattern to mimic the bricks in the mood board and then just went to town cutting and sticking!



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Don't forget to head on over to Essie's channel and check out the gorgeous creation that she created from this mood board!

If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let us know! I can't wait to see what you come up with!