Is it sunny where you are?

















It isn't here. Squalid and wet again. Not a great start to the week. I'm not sure why I struggle so much when the weather is bad but I do. Terribly. I feel downright awful.

If I could be anywhere else right now I would be curled up in my nice warm bad with a book and a hot choc.

Or stretched out on the beach at Surfer's Paradise with a book and a cold drink.
The photo above is from our first trip to the Gold Coast. What a magical holiday. Everything was perfect. We've tried to recapture that holiday a couple of times but nothing comes close.

I would love to go on another holiday right now. My (lucky) sister just left for Melbourne today. I am green with envy. Instead, I am here. Sitting at my desk, in front of my computer, in my fluorescent lit office, listening to the rain outside and working on financial tables for the Annual Report. Sigh.