Is it sunny where you are?

















It isn't here. Squalid and wet again. Not a great start to the week. I'm not sure why I struggle so much when the weather is bad but I do. Terribly. I feel downright awful.

If I could be anywhere else right now I would be curled up in my nice warm bad with a book and a hot choc.

Or stretched out on the beach at Surfer's Paradise with a book and a cold drink.
The photo above is from our first trip to the Gold Coast. What a magical holiday. Everything was perfect. We've tried to recapture that holiday a couple of times but nothing comes close.

I would love to go on another holiday right now. My (lucky) sister just left for Melbourne today. I am green with envy. Instead, I am here. Sitting at my desk, in front of my computer, in my fluorescent lit office, listening to the rain outside and working on financial tables for the Annual Report. Sigh.

No comments :

Post a Comment